Stop Foreclosure and Repossession with Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
When the collection calls never seem to stop, or you find yourself fearing the loss of your home and car through foreclosure or repossession, it is time to find an experienced Maine Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney.
I, Jeffrey P. White, am the lawyer you need. I have 25 years of bankruptcy experience that I can use to help you find solutions to your financial problems. I will do more than just solve your immediate problem; I will find you a long-term solution. Call my offices, serving Portland, Augusta, and Lewiston, Maine, at 207-689-2111, or contact me online to find lasting solutions to your financial problems.
Benefits to Chapter 13
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a repayment plan for your debts rather than the discharge of debts found in a Chapter 7. When you work with Jeffrey P. White and Associates, P.C., I will use my 25 years of experience to help you receive all the benefits possible from Chapter 13.
These benefits include:
- Stopping creditor harassment. Chapter 13 will silence the collections calls, keeping your home from foreclosure and your car from repossession. This provides you with an opportunity to set up a repayment plan, negotiate with your creditors, and get caught up on your past-due debts.
- Create a debt repayment plan that may last up to 60 months.
- Some of your past-due debts may be "written down," meaning you pay only fair market value for the items rather than the contract price.
- Businesses may also write down their costs for equipment that is essential for the business. This reduces monthly payments and helps get your struggling business back on its feet.
- Payment plans may be available with the IRS if you have tax debts. In most instances you can eliminate penalties you've accrued through a payment plan that can extend for up to 60 months without interest. You may be able to strip off your second and third home mortgages if there is no equity remaining on them, eliminating the lien on the property and reducing your overall debt.
Contact Portland, Maine Debt Repayment Plan Lawyer Jeffrey P. White Today ∙ 207-689-2111
I offer a free initial consultation for Chapter 13 debt relief clients. Contact my law firm to consult with an attorney about asset protection and bankruptcy today. I serve Auburn, Augusta, and all of Southern and Central Maine.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.