Lifting Even the Highest Debt from Your Shoulders
When it seems like your debts are simply too big and that you will never be financially free, you need an attorney with experience to help lift the burden of debt. If you are in individual whose debt is too high to qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you still have options.
In my 25 year career as an attorney, I have handled scores of consumer Chapter 11 cases. When you work with my law firm, you will get the help you need. Serving Portland, Augusta, and Lewiston, Maine, I can help you lift your financial burden.
Why Choose Chapter 11 Consumer Bankruptcy?
There are many reasons why someone would choose Chapter 11 consumer bankruptcy, including:
- Your income is too high, or your debt is too substantial to qualify you for a Chapter 13 or Chapter 7.
- As long as you contribute your disposable income into the Chapter 11 repayment plan for 60 months, you can have your remaining debt discharged.
- Chapter 13 charges 10% for a trustee's fee; you can avoid this fee in a chapter 11.
- There is some opportunity to restructure your secured debt under a Chapter 11 for a longer repayment term and lower interest rates than might be available under a Chapter 13.
- Chapter 11 can help you become free from debt and stop foreclosure or repossession.
Personalized Debt Relief for a Lifetime
Many lawyers will give you a quick short-term solution. This might look great at first, but often it won't help you in the long-run. I will find solutions tailored to your personal situation, to give you debt relief that will last a lifetime. Contact me today. I serve Auburn, Portland and all of Southern and Central Maine.