Lifting the Burden of Excessive Debt
If you are facing excessive debt and are looking at the possibility of bankruptcy, you probably have many questions and concerns, as well as plenty of stress. You need a lawyer who will help you find long-term debt solutions.
I am Jeffrey P. White and I have been a bankruptcy attorney for over 25 years. I can help you find the solutions you need. Call my Auburn, Maine office or contact me online.
The old saying goes: if you give someone a fish, you've fed them for a day; if you teach someone how to fish, you've fed them for a lifetime. My goal is to help you learn to fish. I help you find long-term solutions to your problems.
I have the experience to help you with your legal needs in many practice areas, including:
- Bankruptcy law: Lift the burden of excessive debt through bankruptcy with Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 for businesses, or Chapter 11 for consumers.
- Small business law representation: I can help with start-up, entity choice, negotiations throughout the life of your business, real estate issues, or your nonprofit.
- Tax: I assist with documentation, filing, and negotiating with the IRS over back taxes and late charges.
Experienced Attorney ∙ Helping You Learn to "Fish"
My 25 years of experience, focused almost exclusively on bankruptcy law, allow me to give you:
- Knowledge: I know the pitfalls and benefits of all the legal options. I can guide you safely through the waters of bankruptcy.
- Efficiency: I keep my overhead low, and after 25 years I have learned to maximize efficiency in representation to give you excellent legal services and great value.
- Respect: In 25 years, I have likely seen a situation similar to yours. I can empathize with your situation, and will treat you with the utmost respect throughout your representation.
Lift the Burden ∙ 207-689-2111 ∙ Contact Me
If you have had enough of your debt, or if you need small business, real estate, nonprofit, or tax representation, contact my law firm. I serve Lewiston, Portland, Augusta, and all of Southern and Central Maine. I provide a free initial consultation to all of my bankruptcy clients.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.